Thursday, August 26, 2010

Out of Town

We just got back from North Carolina to visit the in-laws.  I don't know how I always end up having to go back to the south in the summer.  It does not agree with me and I always swear I won't do it again, and yet that's when we always have to go.

This time I spent the first 36 hours there with a killer migraine and nothing would touch it.  Finally, I found a acupuncturist who was open on a Saturday and took pity on me.  He was wonderful and even did some points on my hand in the waiting room while we waited for a room to open up.  At the end of the hour I felt almost totally better.

It was a fine trip and Addy loved seeing her Maia and Pop-pop and cousin and aunts and uncles.  One thing's for sure, though, we will not be moving to Raleigh any time soon.  It's suburban sprawl at its worst.

Tonight I'll try to get back to regularly scheduled programming, but in the mean time I have a house to get back in order and an almost two year old who is way into potty training.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment